Global Service Manager required. A Global Service Manager is required by Montash's client, a leading manufacturing company, on an initial six month contract (strong opportunity to extend).
My client has tasked me exclusively with finding them a new senior manager to head up their service and engineering business unit.
My client is leading Europe in its market, engineering / manufacturing. They're ahead of the curve with the way it uses innovative technologies, processes and engineering know how. This is a great opportunity to join a team of high-quality, innovative and like-minded people, who are driving the development of compelling service solutions to leapfrog my client's capabilities within its market.
Several of the countries my client operates are generating good turn over with a tailoring service where they leverage their engineering knowledge to make bespoke products for its global clients - this role will be at the forefront of this service to make sure other teams within this value added service remit are performing in the same manor.
The role will initially focus on defining and improving the service framework and descriptions of core services before driving the deployment of selected services across different markets.
A technical background isn't essential, but they do want someone that has done a similar service piece before within manufacturing / engineering. And how tailored products generate more sales and customer satisfaction.
Location: Many placed in Europe - 40 / 50% travel initially.
What we are looking for:
- You will own and drive their services framework ensuring that they have a uniform language for services across the Group function
- Lead the way in customised service solutions across global clients
- Strong stakeholder engagement skill set
- Ensure the right service descriptions are made available
- Write, define and own the processes for introducing new services
- Define and own the service delivery models and processes within engineering / manufacturing
- Lead the deployment of selected services
- Identify needs for additional services
- Engineering / Manufacturing / Industrial MRO background is preferable
- You need to be structured in the way you work and have a consultative approach
- Willing to travel around Europe
- Track record of service improvements across cultures and borders
- Ability to standardise technical agenda
- Ability to draw out expertise that already exist in the company to achieve goals
If you are interested in this position, please apply now.