Head of Cyber Security Needed. Our client, a leading technology company, are looking for a Head of Cyber Security to start ASAP on a permanent basis in Southampton.
As the Head of Cyber Security, you will be developing and implementing a Cyber Security / Infosec strategy for a project. If successful, you will re-inventing current strategies to help significant increases, whilst also providing a well-understood cost-effective, elastic, and performant plan.
As the Head of Cyber Security, you will be working closely with the relevant Heads of Development, Data Analytics and Operations, and will need to consider all areas of IT security ranging from knowledge of any standards, practical application of best practice, application, network, infrastructure security, internal monitoring, tripwires, investigations etc.
The overall responsibilities of the Head of Cyber Security will be:
- Define and write cyber security processes and procedures for operations monitoring and resilience * Identify key suppliers (incl RFIs and RFPs, negotiation, and vendor selection) for the provision of InfoSec tools and software
- Work with development teams to ensure systems are developed with cyber security in mind
- Ensure internal systems and products are secure against cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
- Define organisational structure and build out a cyber security team
As the Head of Cyber Security you will have:
- Significant experience operating at a Senior / Exec / Head of Cyber Security role
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of InfoSec security standards ensuring all operational and development processes are met.
- Experience in Penn Testing, Network hardening, policies, and procedures for internal security
- Good Cloud experience including Large Cloud instance management in a dynamic load/utilization area
- Designed and implemented new cyber security processes and procedures ensuring internal systems and products are secure against cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities with the ability to work with senior execs and lead teams.
If you fit the role, please apply immediately.