We are recruiting a new role as Head of Cyber Security Operations. You will be responsible for the smooth operation of Cyber Security processes in an enterprise size environment. The role comes with a split of hands-on duties as well as leading a team of up to 15.
You will be responsible for:
- Assessing and collating the security risks.
- Designing, implementing and ensuring the day-to-day operations of the following: Proxies, Anti Virus, Firewalls, Intrusion detection/prevention tools.
- Designing, building and extending the Security Operations Center.
- Leading the security awareness training,
- Leading IT risk assessment and penetration testing.
Your required skills, experience:
- 5+ years of experience in Cyber Security.
- 2+ years of experience in a management role is preferred.
- Experience in SIEM, IDS/IPS, venerability scanning and penetration testing.
- Certifications like CISSP, CEH, CISM, CCNP or CISA is required (at least 1).
- Strong interpersonal, verbal presentation and written communication skills.
Please reply with your CV for further information,