Do you believe that you have a proven track record with complex data projects? Or a background in Python, Spark, Scala or AWS?
My client a worldwide E- commerce organisation is seeking a head of data who can help the organisation create, build and design a completely new strategy. Within this role you would also have technical ownership of the greenfield project environment. As this is a new big data project you will have the opportunity to have complete control and autonomy over building the entire big data strategy and architecture.
They are currently going through a major growth expansion and now is a great time to join.
If this describes you …
- Obsessed with data, excited about the power of data and technology delivering incredible business predictions and insights.
- Can help the organisation connect the power of data within supporting them with insight and analytics.
- Proven experience in Python, Spark, AWS or any other big data technologies.
- Currently hands on technically but will have an understanding and appreciation of what you are requesting from your technical team.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Compensation - £120K plus excellent bonus and great benefits.
If you believe you are a great fit for the role. Please get in touch.