Head of IAM required. A Head of IAM is required by Montash's client, a leading manufacturing company, based in Manchester.
I have been tasked with finding a Head of IAM for this client and they are looking for the following skills:
- Identity Governance
- Access Management
- Privileged Access Management
- Consumer Identity
- IAM technologies: SailPoint; CyberArk; ForgeRock; Oracle; CA; IBM; Saviynt
- Business analysis
- Security strategy, assessment, and design and implementation
- Governance frameworks over processes, controls, organisation and infrastructure
- Agile methodology
- Be responsible for defining and delivering the strategic outcomes of the Identity and Access Management service.
- Coach and mentor your team, creating a culture of motivation and collaboration
- Create an environment of inclusivity, and champion innovation from your team
- Own the delivery of Identity and Access Management architecture, lifestyle, roadmap and standards
- Establish operational plans and create business cases to highlight opportunities and risks of successful delivery or failure
- Financial management and forecasting -oversee purchasing and budget usage
- Ensure that cyber security in embedded into all processes of Identity and Access Management
- Ensure key controls and risk management frameworks are kept up to date
- You have the ability to influence and persuade
- You have strong interpersonal skills, and can build positive working relationships at all levels
- You have experience in delivering change management programmes and working in challenging and ambiguous times
- You're an expert in designing and delivering secure technology to respond to cyber security threats
If you are a good fit please apply with your CV ASAP.