We are searching for a product evangelist for a Head of Product Management role within a fast growth Fintech company who offer a niche SaaS solution.
Having recently secured a new round of investment, our client is now looking for an experienced and dynamic Head of Product to support the next phase of growth and drive the product vision forward.
As Head of Product, you will work closely with the business, technology and design teams to advance the product offering in line with business strategy.
- Developing, presenting and continuously communicating the product vision with a 3 year perspective both internally and externally
- owning the product portfolio roadmap, working with sales, customers, delivery and technology.
- Leading product managers, ensuring they capture product requirements at high level, and that they partner effectively with product owners and business analysts and the wider technology team.
- adhering to consistent product management best practice, with particular focus upon business case creation, market requirements elicitation, delivery oversight, and go to market strategy
- Being accountable for setting a realistic product portfolio roadmap, keeping sales and customers engaged throughout product delivery.
- Engage in the interviewing, recruitment, hiring, and mentoring of key product management individuals
- Strong B2B SaaS product management experience, ideally 6-8 years minimum, with large global products/platforms, financial experience preferred.
- Experience as a senior product management leader in a complex business setting as a thought leader and technology visionary
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, winning buy-in and building relationships across the business and with customers
- Experience of determining product-market fit and delivering products to market.
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with sales, marketing, development, design and external stakeholders.
Do you have proven ability to get things done?
Do you have experience building and maintaining robust product management processes?
Please apply today for immediate consideration