Montash have been engaged by leading FTSE 100 Business to source a HR Functional Solution Consultant for an initial 4 month contract based in Surrey.
The client are currently going through a HR Transformation and they would like someone focusing on the Recruitment module to establish and own this role.
You will be involved in the successful implementation and ongoing support of the HR Technology Roadmap. You will work closely with the HR Process Lead to help bridge the process and technology solutions to improve the overall delivery of HR Programs and services. The client are looking for solid experience in SuccessFactors, SAP, Workday or Oracle.
The client are beginning a global HR Transformation which is one of the largest SuccessFactors Implementations to ever be carried out. They are building out a global team to support this.
This role will be heavily involved in Design and Build. The build itself will be carried out by the SI they are working with, but this role is to focus on partnering with them and acting as the interface between Business and IT
- Lead the technical design of a Global Solution Template for Recruitment to provide an adequate control environment and to maintain the integrity of the template
- Partner with the Global Process Owner and the Business Design Lead to gain business direction for Central Employee
- Act as the bridge between IT and the Project team, ensuring requirements are properly understood and captured
- Lead the definition of business processes and system requirements
- Lead the defined system and process area applying knowledge to contribute to support delivery of the functional team
- Analyse business requirements and provide advice on scope and options for process, systems and operational improvements
- Introduce internal/external leading practices to standardise the solution and control design in line with solution standards
- Design and create selective prototypes
- Manage all system tests
- Create project deliverables and complete key deliverables
- Participate in the development and governance of the HR system data structures/ workflows/ security / access
- Support the development of the Global HR IT Support mode
Key Experience Needed
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5 years' experience using and managing a variety of HR systems and applications
- SAP HCM, SuccessFactors experience would be an advantage
- At least 2 international HR System implementations (either having delivered or have direct experience with delivery)
- Take personal accountability and ownership for all deliverables, work proactively and at pace to deliver required milestones
- Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise and manage multiple workstreams and meet deadlines
- Experience managing a team onshore and offshore
- Ability to understand, explain and present technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels up in a persuasive and convincing manner
- Good IT skills with experience in Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft office packages
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Adept at looking cross functionally and weighing competing ideas and priorities
Proficiency in English language