IAM Consultant (One Identity) needed. Our client, a leading technology company, needs an IAM Consultant (One Identity) to start ASAP on a 3-month contract (with likelihood of extension) working remote from home.
As the IAM Consultant (One Identity), you will work on demanding identity and access management projects and look after our end client's customers. You will lead a growing team of consultants and act as a supervisor and coach to them during the project, providing your expertise on the One Identity tool.
Your day to day tasks will include:
- The analysis of requirements
- The creation of functional and technical specifications
- The implementation of IAM solutions as well as advice on organisational measures.
You will have:
- Profound knowledge of the One Identity Manager or a similar IAM product from projects and have carried out technical implementations yourself (mandatory)
- In-depth knowledge of Identity & and Access Management as well as Active Directory and Azure
- You are knowledgeable in the technologies Single Sign-On (SSO), Privileged Access Management (PAM) and Customer Identity and Access Management (C-IAM).
- You are familiar with object-oriented programming, extensive databases, and various interfaces
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
If you fit the role, please apply immediately.