IAM Solution Designer needed. Our client, a leading technology company need an IAM Solution Designer to start ASAP in London.
As the IAM Solution Designer, you will have experience of working as a service designer within industry. You will also have a portfolio of projects that you can talk through and demonstrate how you have applied service design to business or organisational challenges either in house or within a consulting role.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Delivery of high-quality design assets that articulate customer insights, journeys and experiences
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to professional standards, and enhance our brand with clients and other stakeholders
- Supervise project work prepared by junior consultants, providing feedback and guidance on quality outputs
- Focus team members on delivering quality and encourage them to ask critical questions and share their opinions, ideas and concerns openly
- Convey complex information by using compelling and visual methods and storytelling that is engaging for audiences
- Identify and promote opportunities for process improvements, experiment with ideas and review outcomes to deliver the best possible solutions
- Lead the development and delivery of client and internal communications (written, spoken or visual)
- Craft ideation requirements / briefs and work with the team to generate ideas that meet the brief
- Co-lead and support running and facilitation of workshops
- Apply an understanding of client needs to identify critical outcomes, barriers to success and changes in expectations or scope
Skills And Attributes
- Build positive relationships with clients with integrity and authenticity; understanding the client's perspective and organizational culture
- Deliver and promote exceptional service on engagements apply an understanding of client needs to identify critical outcomes, barriers to success, and changes in expectations or scope
- Maintain open and proactive communication and build credible relationships with the client by demonstrating technical skills and knowledge
- Communicate with confidence, integrity and authenticity to build strong and positive relationships with clients, colleagues and project teams
- Demonstrate self-awareness when dealing with others and adapt own approach based on differences in individual styles and backgrounds
- Able to coach team members and undertake knowledge share with team
If you fit the role, please apply immediately.