IAM Solution Designer needed. My client, a leading financial service needs an IAM Solution Designer to start ASAP on a 6 month contract in Nottingham/Remote.
As the Solution Designer, you will ensure technical integrity and ownership of the end to end architecture of Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions and services. Working with business, architecture and technology peers to ensure technical strategy is applied, provide technical direction and architectural governance on all solutions relating to IAM.
- Design and architect IAM solutions based on customer requirements and IAM standards/best practices. Producing relevant architectural artefacts and supporting documentation.
- Collaborate with business partners, technology and architecture peers to deliver the required solutions.
- Ensure technical governance models and design assurance processes are implemented and adhered to.
- Collaborate on documenting the IAM roadmap capturing current technologies used and working with peers to maintain and further road map the strategy moving forward incorporating new and emerging trends in IAM technologies.
- Document and maintain the technical standards for the IAM services.
- At least 5 year's experience designing and working with IAM solutions.
- Experience of working with key IAM technologies - Active Directory, Azure AD, SSO/MFA technologies, Office 365, PAM technologies (Beyond Trust/CyberArk), Identity Platforms (SailPoint) and Virtual Directory Services (LDAP/ Radiant Logic).
- Active Directory (Must be familiar with forest and domain design, trusts, directory structure, security best practices etc.).
- Azure AD (Must be familiar with AAD connect, integration with Office 365 etc.).
- Single Sign-on and Federation using standard protocols and frameworks such as SAML 2.0, OAuth, ADFS, Open ID Connect etc. Particular focus on use of Azure authentication services.
- Multi Factor Authentication utilizing Azure MFA and conditional access policies.
- Experience of integrating common Enterprise Systems (Workday/Fieldglass/Service-now).
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and extensive experience of networking and relationship building at all levels.
- Can work independently in a global team environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to self-learn and keep up to date with trends in the security and IAM disciplines.
Good To Have But Not Required
- ITIL certification
- Security Certifications (CISM, CISSP, CISA etc.)
- Experience of providing Identity for cloud services platforms, including Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Alibaba Cloud
If you fit the role, please apply immediately.