My client a extremely well known name in its field is currently look to add to its team due to a number of continuously evolving IAM projects within its internal infrastructure.
Due to this growth they are currently looking for an in-house Identity Access Management Specialist to join the team in Dusseldorf. This professional will be responsible for the following duties.
- Coordinate delivery of Identity, access and authorization processes/services
- Conceptualise new and improve existing IAM processes throughout the business.
- Communication with the board and stakeholders to drive future strategy.
- Working with and improving the process for IAM development team.
- Reacting to constantly evolving technology stack.
This role is not stagnant and there is scope to move into more senior roles such as a project / team lead and other teams as you progress. There is even room for international work but only if you wish.
To discuss this opportunity and other opportunities in more detail please send your CV to email@example.com or call Oliver Thomas on +44 (0)20 7014 0230 in complete confidence ASAP.
Team lead, Head of, Architect, Authentication, User Provisioning, Directory Services, Authorization, Identity Federation, , IAM, IDM, IAG, Identity & Access Management, Identity Access Management, Identity And Access Management, Identity Management, Access Management, Identity Manager, Access Manager, Identity Governance, Access Governance, User Access, User Identity, Sailpoint, ForgeRock, CyberArk, RSA, RSA SecurID, CA, ISIM, TIM, TAM, Germany, Deutschland, Essen, Dusseldorf, Cologne, Koln,