Our client a leading Retail organisation, is actively seeking an Information Security Manager to work as part of their expanding Security Function. This role will be based in their Central London office.
As an information security manager, you will be responsible for ensuring operational excellence across security architecture, incident response, vulnerability management, IT governance, and legislative compliance as well as maintaining security training and awareness.
- Working with senior colleagues to create and implement effective information security policies.
- Leading on the delivery of ongoing improvements
- Overseeing projects to make sure the right assurances and controls are in place
- Analysing potential cyber threats and reporting on them
- Making sure that they are compliant with all regulatory standards
- You'll need to be well established as a manager in an information security team where you've championed information security.
- You'll already have managed security testing projects previously, enhancing data leakage capabilities and overseen a vulnerability management agenda.
- Strong interpersonal skills, to build effective relationships with senior stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge of Information Security frameworks, standards and controls
- Ideally you will be CISM, CRISC, or CISSP qualified
If this Information Security Manager role is of interest, then please apply with an up to date CV.
Information Security Manager - London - £80,000 + bonus & benefits