Our client in Stuttgart works with the best-known brands in the effective operation of critical infrastructure in Germany, operating within various industry sectors including Rail, Public Safety, Defence, Service Providers, Enterprise and Public Sector.
They design solutions and services to enable organisations improve and operate the ICT and communication networks specialised in IoT and Industry 4.0
For the Cyber Security division, we are looking for an Information Security Officer (ISO) to join a growing team in either Stuttgart or Berlin and take on a permanent role ASAP.
- Develop and update the information security management system (ISMS) in accordance with ISO 27001
- Design measures to ensure information security and monitor its implementation
- Maintain and develop the security documentation and security guidelines
- Advise and support the operative IT departments in IT security matters and develop solution approaches in cooperation with various corporate divisions
- Answer information security questions from customers and employees and coordinate the organizational and technical aspects
- You have completed a University Degree in Computer Science (or similar) or comparable qualification
- You possess 2/3 years experience conducting Security Audits in an ISO role or similar
- Ideally you are certified ISO, CISM, CISSP or similar
- You have good understanding of both technical and non-technical aspects of IT Security
- Spoken and written German (C1 or above) and good English (B2 or above) is paramount
- Willingness to travel occasionally nationwide
- Competitive basic salary (higher than average) and annual bonus
- A supportive working environment in a growing team
- Car allowance (for personal use also)
- Working on new, in-house-developed technologies and contribute to the ongoing industrial revolution
- 28 days holiday plus public holidays
If you are interested please click "apply now" and include your CV, we will contact you in a matter of hours. Please note that due to high volume of applications, we will only contact those applicants that qualify for the role (please see "Ideal Candidate" section).
I look forward to hearing from you!