Montash have been engaged by a leading UK Consultancy to source an Infrastructure Architect until the end of September, which a potential to extend until December 2019.
The client are looking for an Infrastructure Architect with experience with deploying a data centre environment across networking, storage, compute and infrastructure applications (Management and Monitoring, Patching, Logging, Active Directory ect)
The role is to take the lead on the implementation of the specific solutions required, in conjunction with the Project Manager.
The Ideal Infrastructure Architect will be a generalist and able to govern and support the wider implementation, whilst working with the specialist on each given area where "deep dive" into problematic areas is required.
- Experience of server migrations between environments using Platespin, or storage replication approached would be advantageous.
- VMware knowledge, including vCenter, VROPS, ESXi
- Cisco networking knowledge (technologies in use are Cisco ASR routers and Cisco ACI (application centric), Firepower firewalls)
- Cisco UCS Compute
- F5 Big-IP Load Balancing
- IBM storage (block and file)
- Solaris and T and M series hardware
- A range of management and monitoring tools (Active Directory, Commvault Backup, Microsoft KMS, Symantec Antivirus, SCCM, Solarwinds, QRadar SIEM)