nfrastructure Engineer - AWS - Luton - £50,000 + 20% bonus
Our client a FTSE 100 International e-commerce business is currently seeking an Infrastructure Engineer to join their infrastructure engineering function in Luton.
The Infrastructure Engineer will be accountable for building infrastructure for all new services across compute, network and storage platforms in a "Cloud First" hosting model.
The Infrastructure Engineer will also be responsible for 3rd level support both during and out of hours to ensure that any incidents are resolved within an agreed SLA.
- Demonstrable experience of designing and implementing high availability and scalable enterprise infrastructure solutions
- AWS experience
- Broad infrastructure background
- Good Data centre knowledge
- Accountable for building and supporting systems and services as part of wider service delivery department.
- Accountable for 3rd line engineering support, ensuring that incidents or problems escalated from 2nd line support are resolved as per an agreed SLA.
- Ensure work is of the highest quality and support others in the same approach through peer reviews of practice and code.
- Ensure that the design meets the non-functional requirements of the Hosting Strategy, including (but not limited to) -
- Capacity Management
- Disaster Recovery
- Assist projects to gain approval from the Technical Design Authority for infrastructure architecture and key design decisions.
- Assist in conducting Root Cause Analysis and completing follow-on actions after Major Incidents.
If this Infrastructure Engineer role is of interest, the please apply with an up to date CV.
Infrastructure Engineer - AWS - Luton - £50,000 + 20% bonus