Infrastructure Project Manager needed. A leading retail group are in need of an Infrastructure Project Manager to start ASAP on a 6 month contract, with likelihood of extension, in Kent.
The Infrastructure project manager will be responsible for the:
- Roll out of full WIFI networks
- Decommission of servers
- VPN provisioning
The Infrastructure Project manager will also have the following Skills:
- A strong & proven Infrastructure Project Management background with detailed knowledge across all aspects of planning, governance & delivery
- Familiarity with large technical IT Change Programmes, specifically other complex Integration / Divestment / Migration Programmes
- Working closely with other head office functions, i.e. Procurement
- Able to interlink with wider project change teams / co-ordinate timelines & deliverable to ensure smooth business transition and implementation of new WMS and TMS systems
- Experience of managing multi third parties
- Exceptionally organised
- Able to discuss challenges/delays openly with the team to ensure transparency and resolutions
If you fit the role, please apply immediately.