Montash have been engaged by a Leading Consultancy to source a Technical Architect with a strong infrastructure and AWS background. This is an initial 6 month contract working on a client site in Coventry.
This role is outside of IR35 and BPSS clearance will be required.
The Technical Architect must be familiar with a variety of infrastructure platforms including:
* Virtualised environments based on VMWARE
* Solaris and Oracle VM Manager
* Windows from 2008 onwards
* A good understanding of networks , experience of software defined networks an advantage
* Experience of Oracle Applications and Microsoft Server applications and Oracle and MS SQL Server database environments.
The Technical Architect must also have experience of AWS Cloud Environments and designing deployment applications
The role requires completing impact assessments of CRs and identifying solutions to meet the requirements identified in the CR. The candidate must have experience of preparing commercial proposals, ability to work with a variety of teams both for the consultancy and customer in a collaborative approach. This requires working with the specific SMEs within the team to develop accurate estimates and a coherent solution design which is fit for purpose.
The candidate must have good communication skills and proven track record with successfully implementing proposed solutions.