Montash have been engaged by a leading Consultancy to source an Infrastructure Test Manager to work on site with an NHS trust.
This role is outside of IR35
The client are looking for a Test Manager to cover testing of the following areas:
- Infrastructure testing. Services are being migrated from the client to consultancy and there will be new infrastructure in the Data Centers for this. Testing needed once in place.
- Testing of a new DDC (Digital Data Center) / DPC (Digital Private Cloud) Pod being implemented also as part of the transition into the Consultancys DCs
- Networks being created between DCs and the incumbent DC across various sites
- Test of new Mobile Device Management being implemented into the customer mobile estate
- Apps migration and new AD (Active Directory) - testing needed
- UAT testing to be agreed and managed with the customer, covering apps. Mobile devices and access to DCs.
- Resileance testing when both DCs in place
- Provision of the required test artefacts for all of the above testing
- Test of a ServiceNow implementation for the customer (internal as well as customer testing)
- Interfacing with the customer on a daily basis
- We are also going to need to manage some level of testing across the new service desk we will need to implement to take over from incumbent.
- Writing Test Plans, test reports, monitoring test of defects. Interfacing with several project managers within the consultancy and the customer as well as potentially interfacing with the current incumbent to the transition (CGI).