Montash partnered with a leading food service company based in Surrey, as part of their exciting HR transformation they are on the lookout for an experienced Integration and Data Lead. This is a great opportunity for someone to establish and own the role,.
Purpose of role:
The Integration and Data Lead is responsible for designing and implementing the Integration and Data Strategy globally. The scope will include both individually the Core Solutions and oversight of the Local Integration and Data migration.
- Ownership of the integration and data strategy - globally.
- Responsible for the high level design of the end to end integration solution defining the data flow between applications, mapping business processes to applications.
- Own the technical specifications, identifying each technical interface
- Manage integration testing, identifying risks and risk mitigation procedures.
- Map out steps to bring current data into the live environments.
- Work with third party system integration's to maintain testing and design standards.
To be successful in the role, you should have:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Experience in system integration and platforms
- Technical experience in SAP API Management
- Experience using SAP, SuccessFactors, or Kronos implementations and transformations programmes
- The ability to understand, explain and present technical ideas and plans to both technical and non technical parties.
- Experience working in a dynamic, multinational environment
- Experience working in an agile environment
If the above sounds like you, please get in touch for immediate consideration
Unfortunately sponsorship isn't provided for this role