As the Director, IT ERP Transformation, you will managing a team who will implement SAP S/4HANA for the transformation project.
- You will be responsible for all SAP IT workstreams, e.g. infrastructure/cloud, integration, data migration / cleansing, security, mobility, etc.
- You will be leading and managing the definition and the implementation of the future enterprise architecture with the SAP ecosystem at the core:
- Understandanding the enterprise business strategy and how the outcome and performance of the system contributes to the execution of Interstate Batteries business strategy.
- Developping and communicates future enterprise architecture, policies, standards and guiding principles
- Integrating business and service strategy into enterprise architecture roadmap
- Managing all SAP IT workstreams to adhere to the future defined enterprise architecture
- you will be working closely with ERP Business lead and systems implementation vendor(s) to effectively manage overall implementation including SAP IT workstreams as well as overall engagement dependencies, issues, risks, economics and timeline.
- You will responsible for developping resource, timing and cost estimates for work within SAP IT workstreams
- Managing IT SAP workstream budgets by forecasting resource requirements, analyzing variances and initiating corrective action.
- Evaluates process approaches with key stakeholders with a focus on weighing benefit vs change risk.
- Collaborates with consultants and vendors to optimize ERP system performance and determines scope/priority of ERP system enhancements as necessary.
- Manages the portfolio of SAP products and services procured by IB and makes recommendations on purchases / exchanges needed to deliver successfully on the overall SAP implementation.
- Defines phase gates for SAP IT workstreams to appropriately assess quality and completeness of all related deliverables.
- Consults with key stakeholders in a proactive manner to establish scope and timeline for process improvement projects.
- Works with system integrator(s) to define and/or review, develop and maintain documentation on all technical aspects of the SAP implementation.
- Partners with the organisational change workstream to define, develop and deliver training to all personnel and roles within the IT organisation related to the SAP implementation.
- Identifies and implements IT KPIs and metrics for the new SAP ecosystem.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to lead big business transformation projects and international teams
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups
- Strong leader who possesses effective engagement and collaboration skills
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal, negotiation and organizational skills
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to build consensus among many stakeholders
- Ability to make responsible and accurate decisions in a timely manner
- Sense of urgency as to objectives, timelines, and milestones
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or other relevant field required.
- at least 5 years leading delivery teams and projects
- at least 5 years of experience managing or implementing ERP system.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- SAP Ecosystem - Strong experience with SAP S/4HANA, SAP Digital Supply Chain, SAP Network and Spend Management, SAP CRM and Customer Experience and the SAP Business Technology Platform. Strong background Hands on experience on SAP
- Wholesale Distribution / Supply Chain Subject Matter Expertise - Strong experience and understanding of wholesale distribution business and associated capabilities
Note: We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
If interested, please send over your CV with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org