IT SECURITY / INCIDENT RESPONSE SPECIALIST
You are at the office. In the middle of consultation with a few colleagues. Your phone rings. "Emergency Center". Oh-oh. One of our customers has probably been hacked!
After the first triage you go to the customer with a specific team. Together you have the right expertise for this research. The CERT cases with forensic equipment are packed quickly. On-site within 4 hours? Check!
You work late into the evening. The customer has indeed been hacked. Accounts have been compromised and customer data has been stolen. In the days that follow you help to close the leaks, secure the evidence and make the correct report.
The police will continue to investigate. Because of your adequate actions, they have the right material in their hands to catch the criminal. And the customer? Thanks to your relieved breath!
A SMALL CHECK:
- Do you have extensive knowledge of Cyber Security and Digital Forensics?
- Do you know exactly what is going on in the field of botnets, hacking, malware, viruses, hacking tools & pen testing?
- Do you effortlessly shake the right steps to resolve an incident?
- Keeping track of steps during an incident investigation - for you automatic?
- Do you also enjoy doing work for the Blue Team or the Red Team when there are no incidents?
- Do you have at least 3 years of work experience in the field of digital detection within Cyber Security?
- Programming / scripting - no problem for you?
- Do you have a relevant HBO / WO education and / or certifications such as SANS GCFE, GCFA or GNFA?
If you can answer several of the above questions positively, we are happy to talk to you! Would you like to play a role at our CERT?
A LAST ADDITION...
We will be extra happy if you:
- Have a Private Investigator degree from SVPB.
- Have defended more (successful) forensic evidence in the Courtroom.
- Not only can you conduct digital forensic investigations, but you can also lead an incident as an incident coordinator.