A leading manufacturing company are in need of an IT Infrastructure Operations Manager to start ASAP on a 3 month contract (with possibility of extension) in Manchester.
The IT Infrastructure Operations Manager will be responsible for project delivery around a range of tasks including a data centre migration, an office move and the reduction of servers, as well as managing the BAU workload.
The IT Infrastructure Operations Manager will have experience of project delivery, helpdesk query, network issues and datacentre migrations, the Microsoft suite of products, as well as being a reliable source - giving technical experience and understanding to the team.
As the IT Infrastructure Operations Manager, it is imperative to be hands on and flexible in your approach to tasks.
To summarise, your responsibilities will include:
- A data centre migration
- The reduction in servers and the moving of them offsite
- An office move
- Managing the BAU workload
- Solving IT issues around hardware
- Resolving the more complex helpdesk issues
To summarise, the skills you will need for this role are:
- IT project delivery and IT understanding
- Networking experience
- Experience with Microsoft suite of products
- Hands on approach with flexible attitude to tasks
- Minimum 5yrs relevant experience
If you fit this role, please apply immediately.