IT Project Manager needed. A leading IT company are in need of an IT Project Manager to start ASAP on a 12 month contract (with likelihood of extension) in Cardiff on a competitive rate (Inside IR35 - Umbrella Company preferred).
The IT Manager will have experience of rolling out a windows 10 migrations. You will also have experience of rolling out a Citrix deployment as well as rolling out Networks and Data Centres.
The IT project manager will be responsible for the:
- Roll out of full WIFI networks
- Decommission of servers
- VPN provisioning
- Windows 10 Deployments
- Citrix deployments
- Data Centre / Server / Network migration
The IT Project manager will also have the following Skills:
- A strong & proven IT Project Management background with detailed knowledge across all aspects of planning, governance & delivery
- Familiarity with large technical IT Change Programmes, specifically other complex Integration / Divestment / Migration Programmes
- Working closely with other head office functions, i.e. Procurement
- Able to interlink with wider project change teams / co-ordinate timelines & deliverable to ensure smooth business transition
- Experience of managing multi third parties
- Exceptionally organised
- Able to discuss challenges/delays openly with the team to ensure transparency and resolutions
If you fit the role, please apply immediately.