We are looking for an IT Project Manager for the GBU, R&D, QA, PV IS/IT divisions of a Global Life Sciences client based in Switzerland (ON SITE).
Start date: 14-21 January 2021
Duration: 18 months, initial contract 1 year (2021) - Fulltime
Location: Switzerland (On Site!)
You would be working as a member of the R&D, GBUs, QA, PV IS/ IT Project team, responsible for the scoping, planning and execution of strategic Business application projects.
You have both Technological and Commercial Management responsibilities:
Technological: D2/ Documentum upgrade; Insight Publisher upgrade, implementation review (And more)
Commercial: Geographical expansion, New business processes, Architectural improvements (Local/SAAS/Cloud), Functional enhancements (and more)
You are also responsible for project management, planning, coordination, and delivery of specific IT solutions in Life Sciences:
- Provide leadership in steering projects toward defined best practices.
- Interact with and regularly report to executive project sponsors and
- IT management
- Master's degree or equivalent with a specialization in IT or in-formation system.
- PMP Certification is a plus.
- English Fluent
- French is a plus
- A minimum of 5-year of professional experience in managing complex IT projects.
- Experience with Document management (eDMS) and Publishing (eCTD) activities preferably Documentum/D2 and Insight Publisher
- Experience with Regulatory affairs and Quality Assurance
- Experience working in Pharmaceutical industry (GxP) or another regulated industry.
- Experience of working in global organizations with virtual teams