Montash have been engaged by a leading Retail client to source an IT Resourcer with experience in Digital.
The client's Digital Programmes team is growing rapidly and they are looking for an experienced IT recruiter to join their team. As an expert IT Resourcing Advisor you will support hiring managers to source, attract and engage talented individuals to join our international team, delivering an outstanding candidate experience throughout all stages of the recruitment process that is aligned with the brand.
Reporting to the Head Office Resourcing Manager, you will manage the end to end permanent and contractor recruitment process, supporting managers up to Senior Director level. This will include creating and editing attraction material, sourcing candidates, screening applications, and managing assessment and offer processes.
What You Will Be Doing
Build strong relationships with your hiring managers key stakeholders to improve your effectiveness in the role.
Work with hiring managers to create simple and clear job descriptions, person specifications and compelling, authentic and SEO-optimised candidate attraction material.
Use your market knowledge, networks and understanding of recruitment best practice to source and attract high calibre talent to the business using a range of methods and cost effective channels (including direct sourcing, social media and job boards).
Design and deliver rigorous and fair candidate screening and selection processes.
Manage offer processes with candidates and hiring managers.
Build understanding and capability in hiring managers.
Monitor and evaluate the KPIs (including around candidate experience) and seek to continually improve your effectiveness and relationships.
Contribute to change projects
What they Are Looking For
- Previous recruitment experience (in an in-house or agency role) recruiting IT/digital roles using a range of tools such as LinkedIn recruiter, social media channels, market mapping, niche job boards, executive search and CV databases.
- The ability to work at pace despite multiple demands by keeping things organised, simple, and efficient.
- The ability to build and maintain personal and professional credibility
- Strong conscientiousness, proactivity and attention to detail
- The ability to use data to evaluate and continuously improve recruitment activity (for example, by monitoring quality of hire)
- A passion for personal development, continuous improvement, and a commitment to the Values and team success.
- A good working knowledge of HR practices and employment legislation
- Experience of using ATS systems effectively to manage candidates and vacancies, ensuring that data is correct and complete
- Experience of resource planning and talent gap analysis
- Experience using psychometric tests and assessment tools