IT Target Operating Model Lead required. An IT Target Operating Model Lead is required by one of Montash's clients, who are a leading financial institution who is embarking on the migration of a large applications estate to AWS, based in Coventry on a one year month contract. The IT Target Operating Model Lead will have 10 years plus experience in IT Operating Model and service design with a particular focus on Service Integration and Management.
The IT Target Operating Model Lead needs to ensure that the IT Target Operating Model is fit for purpose in terms of Process, People capabilities and Tooling. The Senior project leadership team need experienced advisory / consulting support for the design and implementation planning of a robust Operating Model. The priority scope covers the following areas:
- ITIL Base IT Service Management capabilities (Incident, problem, change, config.).
- Specific cloud environment orchestration processes with a focus on AWS and managed CoLo builds (Hybrid environment management, demand and capacity, access management, blueprint management).
- InfoSec processes (Security incident management, InfoSec monitoring. Security Operations Centre).
The ideal candidate will be a qualified IT Service Management professional with senior advisory / consulting experience operating at Board Level with major UK and Global clients. Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Managing a consulting / advisory team in the design of industry compliant operating model capabilities (Process, organisation / roles and tooling).
- Liaising with senior client side stakeholders and managing the delivery plan.
- Reporting to the Atos Programme Director and the senior responsible lead on the Operating Model stream.
Please apply immediately if you are a good fit.