IT Trainer - NPPV2 Cleared
An IT Trainer who holds current NPPV2 clearance is required by Montash's client on an initial six month engagement.
The IT Trainer will be responsible for the following:
- The primary objective of this project is to improve operational effectiveness by providing a modern, secure digital platform
- The digital platform reaches into a wide array of systems and processes. The effectiveness of the system fundamentally affects the ability of the client's staff to do their job
- The role holder will:
- Work with the Business Change Team to deliver training products to staff via multiple channels, e.g. classroom delivery, documentation and e-learning products
- Work with an external supplier to provide administration support to a Learning Management System accessible to staff.
- Tasks include user access and management (secure login functionality), system support to the user, system and user monitoring (e.g. system reporting, tracking of training module completion) and training content review
The IT Trainer will have the following experience:
- A track record of producing training materials, both paper and electronic products
- Experience of delivering class room based training, preferably with industry recognised qualifications
- To be familiar with providing training administration
- Experience of using industry standard training products
- Experience of providing local coaching to personnel as a follow up to formal training, preferably with industry recognised qualifications
The IT Trainer will ideally have the following experience:
- Experience of delivering training within a police or law enforcement organisation, ideally within an IT enabled organisational change environment
- A strong personal and professional commitment and track record of delivering organisational change
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.