Your Tasks Will Be:
- As a software developer, you belong to an internationally active agile scrum team in the field of intelligent traffic management systems.
- The project is revolutionary in the field of traffic management systems: in addition to the data usage of conventional traffic detectors, data from connected or cooperating vehicles is also included.
- They develop modern and innovative HTML5 user interfaces, software features and algorithms to monitor and optimize the traffic flow on the streets of our cities.
- They will work closely with UI designers and traffic management and traffic modeling experts to develop and implement new and innovative products.
- Based on new ideas, you can quickly implement prototypes, innovative user interfaces and complex algorithms and finally test them, supported by comprehensive test automation.
- You are an important contact for our customers regarding new versions of traffic management systems. They also maintain contacts with universities, industrial partners, traffic engineers and the users of our procedures.
Your Will Have:
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, natural sciences or engineering.
- You have several years of experience in Java, MicroServices Architecture, Soap and Residual Services, JSON and XML software development.
- Ideally you also know Amazon Web Services and the rapid development of prototypes.
- Because you will be working with colleagues in different countries, fluent English is required. German or additional languages are a plus.
- If analytical thinking and the ability to analyze mistakes are among your strengths and you occasionally want to travel, we look forward to receiving your application.