Jira Consultant required. A Jira Consultant with a strong background working with Atlassian products is required to assist our client in the configuration and administration of their Jira and Confluence tooling within their enterprise service desk environment.
The Jira Consultant will have extensive experience setting up and administrating Jira and Confluence environments, with the ability to consolidate instances and create pages for issue tracking and team activities.
The Jira Consultant will have excellent content creation and documentation skills, and will have adapted workflows, permissions and schemes in previous projects.
To summarise, the Jira Consultant will have the following skills and experience:
- Good knowledge of configuring and administrating Jira
- Good knowledge of configuring and administrating Confluence
- Strong experience working in enterprise Agile Environments
- Experience consolidating instances and creating pages for issue tracking and team activities.
- Experience adapting workflows, permissions and schemes
- Strong documentation and content creation skills
- An ability to work across multidisciplinary teams to transfer knowledge of Atlassian products
This position will suite a self-motivated and proactive individual who takes ownership of requests and possess good communication and team-work capabilities.
This is a "not to be missed" opportunity, that will allow you to work with an international team full of amazing talent.
Please contact me for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)207 036 453.