Montash have been engaged by a leading manufacturing client to source a Customer Data Analyst for an initial 12 week contract based in Ashford.
There is a chance that this will be extended further.
You will be joining the commercial marketing team which is part of the wider group marketing team. The role is focused around data and the customer lifecycle activity with a focus on data requests as well as standard date tasks and some ad hoc projects.
The role requires the extraction, manipulation and formatting of customer and loyalty data to provide key business outputs. This entails a mix of day to day regular tasks, plus ad-hoc and requested data analysis.
- Regular extraction of data using Business Intelligence (SAP)
- Formatting of data in Excel to compile mailing and email lists
- Extraction and management of data in our loyalty database
- Data validation and cleansing work as required
- Compiling data reports or bespoke analysis as required
- Ability to work under pressure and interpret requests for data
- High level numeracy and broad range of database skills
- High level attention to detail and working efficiency
- Experience and aptitude to work in a commercial environment
- Confidence in dealing with customers and internal staff
- Advanced Excel
- Business Intelligence/Business Objects Experience
- SAP knowledge
- Proficient user of Word and PowerPoint
- Experience using SaaS loyalty platforms
- 2+ years in a similar data driven role
- 2+ experience in a B2B environment