Junior Network Engineer required. A Junior Network Engineer is required by one of Montash's clients, a leading technology company working in financial services, on an initial three month contract in Coventry.
The Junior Network Engineer will have experience of large data centre builds, must be able to manage their own work based on low level design and work collaboratively as part of an integrated team.
The Junior Network Engineer will have the following skills:
ACI practical deployment and troubleshooting expertise, including:
- Base ACI fabric build
- ACI multipod deployment
- ACI policy configuration (from application requirements): Tenant, EPG, BD and contract.
- ACI/Vmware integration
- L3 and L2 out EPG configuration and integration into non-ACI components (eg Load balancers, firewalls, WAN services etc.)
Deployment of traditional networking components:
- ASR routers with VPN and VRF configuration
- F5 Load balancers
- Cisco firepower
- Checkpoint firewalls
- DMZ appliances: Bluecoat SSL inspection & Forcepoint Web and Mail proxies
In addition to this, the Junior Network Engineer must have:
- Experience of migrating workloads from a traditional flat network to Cisco ACI
- Hybrid cloud deployment of ACI with AWS
- Cisco UCS compute
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.