Montash have been engaged by a leading Consultancy to source a Junior resource to work under supervision of 2 service architects on an initial 3 month contract. This role is mainly remote.
You will be working mainly from home (with some travel to London and Winnersh), with a government client and SC , CTC and NPPV2 clearance is required.
The contract will be initially for 3 months
- Support of the 2x Senior Service Architects
- Development and production of incremental project driven service models using two formal templates as a starting point
- Collate data on behalf of the Senior Service Architects
- Liaison with internal account based Operational teams (Service Management, Service Operations, Project Management, Solution Management, Technical Architecture etc.)
- Liaison with Internal SIAM Towers (AMS, EUS, Hosting, Data Centre, Network).
- Liaison with multiple external third-parties
- Updating and further development of internal artefacts
- Attendance at Internal Triage sessions as cover for Senior Service Architects
- Attendance at weekly Service Architecture Pipeline review, including presenting update to internal attendees status of projects being worked on