Montas have been engaged by a client based in the Bedfordshire area to source an L&D Coordinator for an initial 4 month role in Luton.
This is a very fast paced role and the candidate will be interacting with various functions across the business. The Co Ordinator will be the front of house resource for the L&D team so it holds a high level of responsibility
Daily duties will include booking out meeting rooms on the teams behalf for all learning activities to take place. The L&D coordinator will work with internal and external facilitators to facilitate learning events and sessions.
The ideal candidate will have some exposure to L&D previously and be able to deliver some low level induction sessions.
- Organising training sessions
- Room facilitation
- Managing the L&D inbox (responding to all requests within 24 hours)
- Facilitate and co ordinate 4 days events
- Management of the Learning Management System - liaise with managers/book delegates/confirm bookings (organize a cap on attendees depending on room size as well as a reserve list to maximise attendance)
- Purchasing, raising PO's
- Management of external tools
- Head Office inductions - need to facilitate sessions - booking delegates, invitees list, locations, facilities - attendance at some of these sessions and if capable delivery of part of some sessions on occasion
- Very good communication skills
- Multi tasking
- Able to liaise at all levels with all functions within an organization
- Able to challenge - ie if they don't understand a session or request to delve deeper
- Very good project management skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and ready for a challenge
- Very good attention to detail
* Any relevant L&D experience a big plus - more so than travel/tourism
* Confident enough to deliver some learning sessions