Montash have been enegaged by a Multinational retailer in Amsterdam to source a Logistics Project Lead (EMEA) for a long term contract (working 3 days per week) on site in Amsterdam with some travel to Germany.
One of the main responsibilties of this role will be to coordinate the work between the client and their 3PL tech teams on building the interface between their ERP and the 3PL's Warehouse management system. The ERP is M3 and experience in this is not required. The ideal candidate will have experience in Logistics and practical project management skills.
The role is 3 days per week, with some weeks 4 or 5 days due to meetings or particular deadlines. They may look at giving this person additional smaller projects over time so that could mean that 4 or 5 days would become the norm.
- Create and manage the project plan for the new EMEA DC/3PL program.
- Ensure project stays on track and all milestones are met.
- Inform all stakeholders on project progress by publishing regular status reports.
- Maintain all project related documents and data.
- Organize and facilitate project meetings and conference calls.
- Main contact person for the Logistics Partner project team.
- Support the Operations and Legal teams with the 3PL contract negotiations and the final contract agreement.
- Collaborate with 3PL Project Lead on organizing Business Requirements and Process Mapping workshops between the client and the new Logistics Partner.
- Lead the creation and documentation of the Logistics and DC standard operating procedures.
- Coordinate the work of the EMEA and Global IT teams on the design and implementation of the ERP and 3PL WMS interface.
- Closely work with the EMEA Planning, Logistics and IT teams on the development and execution of the new DC transition plan and the ramp down plan of the current facility.