Are you a Machine Learning Engineer experienced in implementing ML algorithms using Scala, SparkML and Python?
Do you want to work for a technology driven Travel and Event company with a global presence?
We are searching for a Machine Learning Engineer to compliment the existing engineering team of this Global Travel expert.
- The purpose of the role is to drive forward the existing roadmap, meanwhile improving client and traveller experience.
- Working with data scientists to develop and deploy recommendation systems into production.
- Implement Rest API's.
- Work with product & technology department to ensure e2e product delivery.
- Support the Data Science team in prototyping and delivering deep learning models for personalisation and new apps.
In order to achieve the above, you should have:
- Proven experience in machine learning, developing data pipelines, statistical models and architectures.
- Experience implementing Machine Learning algorithms - TensorFlow
- Experienced in delivering large projects deploying ML models into production
- You will have a thorough understanding of recommendation systems and deep learning models
- PhD/MSc in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or related subject
- Bonus points for AWS experience ahead of planned migration.
This role is based full time in the UK and our client is unable to provide sponsorship.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV, or messaging me direct