Management Information (MI) Analyst - Amsterdam, The Netherlands - Contract, Freelance
Montash are engaged with a global financial institution to secure a Management Information (MI) Analyst, to be based in Amsterdam on an external basis.
The Role: Management Information (MI) Analyst
We are looking for a Management Information (MI) Analyst, to be the bridge between the business and IT team. Your main focus will be analysing, reporting and data modelling.
Your main tasks as a Management Information (MI) Analyst:
- You will be required to ensure that there is on-going development of the business groups MI/BI solutions, in turn providing a robust information foundation to the organisations Core MI & Reporting, for both internal and external data feeds.
- Document the reporting requirements, so that the reporting developers can build
- Produce Logical Data Models
- Gathering and documenting requirements
- Communicating technical advice to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Key experience required to perform as a Management Information (MI) Analyst:
- Commercial experience within financial services, working with data modelling tools
- Prior experience working with reporting as a Data Analyst
- Extensive financial accounting processes and reporting experience
- Able to understand KPi structures
You will be working closely with the senior management team so you will have first rate communication and presentations skills, and must feel comfortable dealing with stakeholders at the highest level.
If you fit the profile above and are currently looking for your next exciting opportunity, please send me your most recent CV, and I will contact you to discuss the role in more depth.