Montash have been engaged by a leading Technology company to source a Marketing and Communications Manager for an initial 3 month contract based in Eindhoven.
The client are looking for someone to assist them with their external digital communications. You will have a good knowledge of strategy and strong experience in providing advanced marketing communications experience.
Every Day Tasks
- Providing advanced marketing communications expertise.
- Leading communication projects.
- Delivering communications support for participation in ecosystem events and speaking engagements, delivering content and materials.
- Maintaining the CTO communications calendar.
- Delivering content pieces and blogs following the CTO content calendar.
- Working on a detailed publication planning for internal and external digital channels, leveraging global channels.
- Providing digital comms expertise to help shape our digital channels, cross channel storytelling strategy, and content activation strategy of CTO content.
- Track, analyze and report website results; make improvement suggestions for optimized content and page structure suggestions accordingly.
- Acts as a partner to other marketing communications professionals in the team.
- Point of contact for the client press office to provide input for media enquiries and advise / support CTO employees following media policies.
Skills and Experience Needed
- 5 - 7 Years in external/digital communications
- Excellent English Verbal and written skills
- Analytical and able to interact with diverse stakeholder groups such as innovation experts and CTO Members
- Ability to translate complex technical information into engaging and interesting external communications
- Tailoring global guidelines, standards and messages to specific needs
- Create relevant and impactful communications from existing materials and strategies
- Digital Agency experience
- Project Management Skills