Microsoft 365 Technical Implementation Lead required. A Microsoft 365 Technical Implementation Lead is required by Montash's client, a leading consultancy, on an initial four month contract (possibility of extension). The role is 100% remote.
To be considered for this position you must have experience of providing technical oversight to the Microsoft 365 services - Azure AD, Identity, InTune, Exchange, Security, DLP etc, as well as experience in either introducing and building a new tenant or migrating a tenant. This is a highly experienced technical role which is supporting 4 SME's.
The Microsoft 365 Technical Implementation Lead will have the following responsibilities/skills:
- Be the lead point of contact for technical questions, with support from SMEs
- Assist with multiple installations at various stages of the technical implementation process
- Provide guidance and support to PMs during technical discussions that arise
- Lead the build-out of customer hosted environments and solution deployment
- Assist with the technical guidance for implementations
- Knowledge transfer and uplift with SMEs and end client employees
- Trouble-shoot security, data communication, performance and other technical issues during the implementation
- Evaluate technical implementation performance, analysing and mitigating risks and escalating issues
- Work in a fast-moving, delivery-focused team environment
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.