I am currently looking for an experience Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Solution Architect for an exciting project, initial contract length is 12 months but this could likely be extended. You will be required to produce architecture design for enterprise level Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation to obtain the best value from the Microsoft Dynamics Platform.
The ECRM project has the objective to deliver an enterprise CRM platform built on MS Dynamics 365 upon which the client can build out ECRM services. You will require experience of delivering enterprise CRM solution architecture services through design, development, implementation and service support into a software as a service environment.
Ensure development teams:
- abide by the GDS Technology codes of Practice.
- leverage reusable assets and create future proof, maintainable solutions.
- identify, package and document code adopting an open source and standards approach.
- directly influence the development of common schemas, and ensure a reusable component repository, integration methods for both internal and external data sources and third-party applications.
- direct platform upgrade management risks and mitigations.
Ensure a quality CRM solution is delivered and maintainable.
Rate: £480-£550 - DOE.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org