Job Title - Contract Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant
Location - London
Rate - £600 a day
Functional Consultant required with extensive experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Module on a 9 month contract with remote working. This new and exciting role involves supporting the delivery and design of solutions for a leading Financial organisation. You will have the opportunity to work on the functional design of the businesses process solution which is built on Microsoft Dynamics 365. You will also be required to do elements of business analysis, client engagement, solution design and team leadership.
- Extensive Finance and Operations Background (3 years +)
- Some experience with AX2012 (1 year)
- Worked on Full Life cycle implementation projects
- Excellent understanding of business and customer needs
- Ability to demonstrate business analysis experience. Working with users to develop and define functional requirements.
- Control the functional solution design
- Be proactive in getting clients to review current business processes. Analyse the needs of the business and participate in the architecture and design of business process solutions.
- Lead the solution on making design decisions and creating solution documentation.
- Involvement with Finance and Operations interfaces and integration's.
- Ability to gather functional requirements, document them and complete GAP/FIT analysis.
- Come up with practice development activities and help how these will be delivered.
If you are available Immediately apply now. The contract is 9 months minimum with remote working available.