Microsoft Dynamics AX User Support Analyst required for a large travel organisation in London, they are looking to bring on someone to help the ongoing training of users.
Your day to responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshooting technical issues i.e Performance investigation
- Gaining a full understanding of the software and the front-end configuration required - become a Super User!
- First line support for all AX users, maintaining SLA response times * Living the problem with end users to fully understand what is required, alongside the Project Consultants
- Understanding the use of Functional Design Documents and User Story contents to aid the creation of test plans
- Be a part of diverse, cross functional teams focused on end-to-end development
- Working very closely with developers to realise the objective in the most efficient manner A Few Things About You You'll be keen to take ownership and responsibility of your work, before being deployed in a live environment, and to overcome any obstacles that may arise.
Overtime the to company will be looking to move in to D365 so this is an excellent opportunity to up skill through out the duration of the contract.
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com