Experienced Microsoft Dynamics D365/AX2012 Developer required to join a large global implementation with a well renowned consultancy. Project length to be a minimum of 12 months (most likely to extend out to 18 months).
You will require extensive experience in a Dynamics AX 2012 environment with D365 experience beneficial. You will have worked on Warehousing and Manufacturing module.
- Developing, customising and integrating Microsoft Dynamics AX2012
- Development of MS Portals
- Knowledge of Wholesale/Retail, Merchandising, Warehousing.
- Experience testing and debugging in the Dynamics AX AOT.
- File importing, manipulation and creation in X++.
- Experience installing and/or troubleshooting Dynamics AX2012.
- Ability to configure and customise all aspects of Dynamics AX 2012 and associated applications with in-depth understanding of Dynamics AX 2012 data structures and Batch jobs.
- In-depth understanding of AX version control, CIL and Model.
- Experience with SQL Server Database.
You will be expected to work in an Agile environment working to the Surestep methodology.
Please contact me for more information or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org