Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer required for a permanent role based in Scotland.
The client is a Global lead in the healthcare industry and is looking for CRM Developer to be responsible for the architecting, developing and integrating the clients business systems to enable a smooth operation of their business data.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a award winning business that has expanded over the past 20 years from start-up to now having a Global Impact with no signs of slowing down. With great benefits and perks such as 33 days annual leave and flexible working hours, this would make an ideal role for someone who wants a career with a progressive company.
To be considered you must have the below:
- A deep understanding of Microsoft BI stack
- Understands how data and processes run and integrate into platforms
- Working knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools
- Strong attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be able commute or re-locate to Glasgow
The client is looking to pay up to £60,000 for the right candidate. I anticipate the interest to be very high for this role so please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
For further information you can drop me an email to email@example.com