Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant required with strong CRM knowledge. Joining this exciting project on an initial 9 month contract (likely to be extended).
If you have a passion for CRM and enjoy designing and implementing leading-edge technical solutions to deliver on complex business requirements, we want to hear from you!
Day to Day:
- The role includes working with customers' technical, business and management teams to understand their strategy and identify their 'must have' requirements, in order to extend and re-design existing parts of their platform
- You will be involved at all stages of engagement - from pre-sales through to requirements capture, business analysis and technical solution design
- You will be hands-on in developing and leading the implementation of Dynamics CRM solutions for our customers in the public and private sectors.
- 3+ years Microsoft Dynamics CRM project experience
- Ability to analyse requirements, design and configure features in Dynamics 365/CRM.
- Strong working knowledge of associated technologies including Microsoft Dynamics CRM Outlook Client, Office 365, Authentication and Active Directory
- A good facilitator and strong personality, able to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Customer orientated, strategic thinker, commercially focussed
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and facilitation
- Good interpersonal skills, able to build long-term relationships with new and existing clients and partners
- Highly organised including ability to organise own and others to achieve deadlines
- Great attention to detail with accuracy and love of perfection
To apply, please send your cv to email@example.com