NAV Developer Required
An IT consultancy with a strong presence in the healthcare sector are looking for Snr Navision Developer on a permanent basis. The client is based in Hampshire but has an office in Manchester where you would expect to be at least one day a week.
The client is offering a highly competitive salary, Perkbox benefits, 25 days holiday and the option of remote working for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for the technical design, development, and deployment of the clients products which are mainly based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
To be considered you must have the following experience / skills:
- Significant senior level experience as a software developer specifically working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV (2009 onwards).
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server (2002 onwards).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Great communication skills
- Experience with at least one other development language such as C++, C#, Visual basic or HTML
- Be eligible to work in the UK
You will be required to be on site at least 1 day a week but option to work remotely for the remainder of your week.
The client will be looking to pay up to £63k.
To be considered, please submit your CV or drop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org