Montash's client, a leading technology company, is in need of a Network & Security Engineer to start ASAP on a 12 month contract (with likelihood of extension) in Cardiff.
As the Network & Security engineer, you will provide high-level first line support on a variety of network infrastructures, as well as additional support to senior network teams with complex projects including Cisco DNA, Cisco ISE, F5's, Network optimisation and Network security.
As the Network & Security engineer, you will also have Cisco experience and a keen interest to develop and learn new technologies. You will also be involved in supporting day-to-day network tasks including managing incidents and change requests and administering Meraki WIFI infrastructure.
- Cisco Networking Skills, CCNA or equivalent associate level Cisco qualification.
- Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, Checkpoint - Experience and Knowledge an advantage.
- Load Balancing (F5) - Desirable
- Maintaining, monitoring and action SolarWinds and alternative monitoring platform application
- IP address schema management and patching management
- Network infrastructure documentation
- Providing first class service to the business for task resolutions.
- Implementing new technologies, frameworks and approaches.
- Producing quality and coherent documentation.
- Presenting complex technical matters in a very clear and understandable way.
- Must be willing to work via Umbrella
If you fit the role, please apply immediately.