Network Cloud Architect required. A Network Cloud Architect is required by one of Montash's clients, who are a leading technology company based in the West Midlands, on an initial six month contract.
You will be tasked with developing architecture with the client's chosen technology partners in Public Cloud.
Specific examples of work are:
- Migration of certain systems to AWS (IaaS)
- Migration of mission critical platforms to a new private cloud platform
- Provision of network links, remote access services, & Management tools in order to support their transition to a new vendor
- Delivering high quality solution architecture across platforms
- Provide technical & architecture guidance to project delivery teams
- Ensuring architectural principles and standards are followed inside the project delivery teams
- Assess the impact of any solution change on the current and future architectures
- Managing multiple vendors and stakeholders effectively in a complex, diverse and dynamic global environment
- Infrastructure architect background, general platforms architecture experience (Windows, Linux, Oracle, SQL, VMware, storage, networks, etc.)
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with at least one migration project
- Experience working in an outsourced environment
- Experience working in a global company
- Knowledge of End-User computing (Windows, Citrix, RAS, etc)
If you are a good fit for this please apply immediately.