Network Engineer Needed. A large technology company in the West Midlands is in need of a Network Engineer to start ASAP on a 3 month contract at £350 a day.
The Network Engineer must have experience in large data centre builds and must have the following skills:
- ACI practical deployment and troubleshooting expertise
- Base ACI fabric build
- ACI multipod deployment
- ACI policy configuration (from application requirements): Tenant, EPG, BD and contract.. ACI/Vmware integration
- L3 and L2 out EPG configuration and integration into non-ACI components (eg Load balancers, firewalls, WAN services etc.)
- Deployment of traditional networking components:
- ASR routers with VPN and VRF configuration.
- F5 Load balancers
- Cisco firepower
- Checkpoint firewalls
- DMZ appliances:
- Bluecoat SSL inspection
- Forcepoint Web and Mail proxies
Nice to have:
- Experience of migrating workloads from a traditional flat network to Cisco ACI
- Hybrid cloud deployment of ACI with AWS
- Cisco UCS compute
If you fit the criteria, please apply immediately.