Network Security Engineer - Amsterdam, Netherlands - Freelance
Montash are working with a best-in-class financial institution near Amsterdam, to secure a Network Security Engineer on a freelance basis.
The Role: Network Security Engineer
We are looking for a Network Security Engineer, in which has extensive experience working with DNS / Firewalls. In particular (BIND/Nominum/Infoblox) and (Fortinet/Checkpoint). You will take the lead on design, installation, development, troubleshooting and support of all network infrastructure
Key requirements & responsibilities as a Network Security Engineer:
- Extensive experience implementing, managing and maintaining security and network infrastructure; hardware / software firewalls and monitoring systems
- DNS - (BIND/Nominum/Infoblox)
- Firewall - (Fortinet/Checkpoint)
- Security technologies: PKI / AES / TLS
- Ideally worked with Wireshark and able to interpret network traces
- Scripting: Python
With strong technical capabilities, you must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels.