Network Security Engineers are required to implement and maintain the security and network infrastructure for a large enterprise organisation. You should specialise in working with firewall security, specifically the Fortinet suite of products.
- Role: Network Security Engineer
- Length: Until End of Year
- Location: Den Haag, Netherlands
- Remote Work: 20%
- Start Date: Mid July 2020
- Project Language: English (Dutch is beneficial)
- Industry: Financial
Role: Implement, manage and maintain security and network infrastructure for medium and large scale enterprises, including hardware / software firewalls and monitoring systems. You will be focused on optimising the current security infrastructure.
- Firewalls: Fortinet & Checkpoint
- DNS: BIND, Niminum and Infoblox
- Knowledge in protocols, distributed technology, web standards and security technologies (i.e. PKI, AES, TLS, etc.)
- Protocol analyser software (Wireshark)
- Interpret network traces
Online interviews can be arranged with speed and the start date will be 2-4 weeks from offer.
Contact: Sam Onilado @ Montash